Sunday, November 11, 2007

SGX

Well, remember the production that I was involved in a couple of weeks back where I played golf and ran out of a shoddy hotel? Well, here's a short outline of the storyline.

01

There was once a rich kid, who was felt trapped by his parents' wishes for him.

01

There was an Ah Beng, who was rather cultured. And artistic.

01

They bumped into each other while running away from their various problems.

01

Just when they were about to tear each other apart, He Xian Gu appeared.

For the ending, watch it yourself on Youtube!



I think I sulk a lot like Edison Chen, and no it wasn't on purpose. (Note that in no way did I mean that I looked like him.) Laugh at me or with me, I'm fine either way. I suppose it'll provide great examination de-stress! I think the seniors did a great job editting the footage. You can also take a look at the "famous blogger" song that they did which appears on Part 4. I must really thank them for letting me be a part of their project although I'm so noob and all! It was a great experience, and I hope they scored well for their module!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: