Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pre-Zoukout

It's noon but it feels like morning because the weather is cool. Much cooler than can b expected. It's kind of strange because the weather has been like this of late, colder than expected. Sometimes it reminds me of the hills of Chiang Rai.

I'm supposed to be preparing for exams, working out how tripadvisor.com can become more awesome. After looking at the criticisms, I felt I hit a jackpot when I thought of a solution and then I visited their website and I found out that it was already implemented. I'm tired of thinking so I'll tweak it a bit and push on with the idea.

The best ideas are random. As random as a facebook ad telling me about this DJ Wei-Shen who's from Australia. I'm listening to his music now, what he feels is a mix of house, Nu-Disco and Indie. Nothing I recognise, but very interesting to the ears. Maybe I am getting sick of pop.

But I'm not sick of partying and new experiences. Today will be madness and it will last all the way till tomorrow morning. And then it'll continue all the way till the 27th. I do admit to liking a bit of crazy. There's Sha's birthday tonight, Zoukout and then maybe chilling out at Sentosa tomorrow morning. Kimvy will reach Singapore 0655 on Monday. Forensic Science on Tuesday, French on Wednesday, Media Law on Thursday. Singapore Heart Foundation on Thursday, meeting with a sponsor on Friday. In the meantime, Kimvy will be teaching me French and we'll be going around Singapore, collecting new experiences and doing new things.

I like bringing him around Singapore. Really forces me to find what I like about Singapore, what's unique here. What's cool and what's different. What's great and what's wrong.

I foresee that I won't be getting much sleep.

But I can get all the sleep after I die.

01

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"But I can get all the sleep after I die. " hahaha. good one.

weetz

jason kyh said...

HAHA but i really now regret saying this i cannot keep up already! :P