Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FYP

One of the things that I learned on this FYP is that being right is not always the most important thing. Especially in the case of communication. More often than not the objective of communication is building relationships. But then again, not everyone sets out to build relationships. It's got to be a two-way thing and possibly, there's no need to be too overly-accomodating.

Being right is less important than doing the right thing.

I realise that I have a lot to learn. I know what I'm supposed to do when it comes to work. All the principles, the theory, the objectives. Sometimes they just are over my head. Sometimes it's much easier to talk about it and then when you start doing it... it's like wrestling a bunny with the strength of a 1000-pound giant.

I've learned a lot this semester and it has barely even started. It's really the toughest one yet.

01

No comments: