Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Old Friends

I'm happy meeting my old friends by chance recently. I haven't seen them for a really long time and believe me, it's not that I don't want to. I guess life has a way of throwing people to different ends of the earth.

I met Shuming quite some time ago on the MRT train. It was ridiculously coincidental, especially the fact that she chose to stand at that door! We had a great chat catching out and promise to meet during the hols. She's one busy woman. She was going for a project meeting and she told me she couldn't meet due to the immense amount for work.

Then I saw Mak at the Quad while having lunch. That was quite a surprise too. It's kinda blah how we always want to meet up but haven't managed to. I'm also hoping our timetable to look nicer next semester, I suppose we could meet up more regularly.

Yes, there was also the epic mahjong showdown with Samuel, GF and Ivan. It was insane. Don't even make me say it! But it was fun. Haha...

I got a surprise SMS from Shaun and he came down (from his room) to pass me this fridge magnet which explained what "Jason" meant or something like that. That was kinda cool.

Then there was Bernard at the canteen, although it was kind of funny because I had to ask him if he could take another seat because we had to combine tables. That guy is still busy with projects and rockclimbing - as always! We need a Halphas thing soon.

I saw Ho Kong as well, my junior from NY Harmonica Orchestra - the VP some more! It was great chatting with him although we haven't really talked since I went back to coach them for SYF during my NS times. They were all a great bunch of people that I had chemistry with. I was damn happy that it didn't feel at all awkward. Certainly hope to bump into him more often.

We need more holidays.

COM 206 1 minute videos are screening in 2 hours! I'm bloody excited!

01

No comments: