Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weecargo School

Because I'm having a flu, my contact lenses almost killed me, and I attended a birthday party to the best of my spirits (I think I was decently high), I can't write a proper entry so I've decided to lift an entry off Ness and Jac's blog about how our names became that of those we studied in Comms History. Arhm.

Oh man I'm so fucking screwed... exams are in a day. But seriously this is damn funny.

These are signs that everyone is near the tipping point and COM 207 is the silent murderer.

I’m quite lazy to explain the whole story so I shall lift Jac’s post over here as she did a brilliant explanation of it. :D

Oh I need to add a short introduction on how this whole “story” started. Basically the guy in the dream at the entry before this was Jason. So I told him and he protested loudly and went:

jkyh - www.wh-s.blogspot.com says (1:27 PM):
what is this
jkyh - www.wh-s.blogspot.com says (1:27 PM):
im disgusted
jkyh - www.wh-s.blogspot.com says (1:27 PM):
I AM NOT LAZARSFELD
jkyh - www.wh-s.blogspot.com says (1:27 PM):
LAZARSFELD is NOT HANDSOME

I actually didn’t plan to tell Jason the dream cause I fear his reaction but lion and qiqi insisted that I tell him and there you have it. A Jason worthy reaction. :D

So lion after looking at his reaction decided on something wonderful which spawned the whole series of nicknames.

lyon - obababababababababababama. says (1:28 PM):
tell him he is khorzefeld!

That’s how this whole thing started.

Credit to Jac’s blog at behindthebasics.blogspot.com. I love you Jac. :)

then there's jason's nick.
"khorzefeld says that lionton shld study harder to become a good theorist."

which spurned ness' nick.
"nesswell thinks that khorzefeld and lionton are ridiculous."

which spurned lyon's nick.
"khorzefeld, lionton and nesswell are three of the four founding peeps of ???"

which spurned melvin's nick.
"melwin agrees with nesswell."

then lyon added me into the equation,
and hence my nick.
"lionton called me jacooley and jacooley agrees with melwin and nesswell about khrozefeld and lionton."

which spurned lyon to change his nick.
"khorzefeld, lionton and nesswell and jacooley are the four founding peeps of ???"

which spurned ness to change her nick as well.
"nesswell thinks that khorzefeld, lionton, jacooley and melwin are ridiculous."

then lyon changed his nick again.
"khorzefeld, lionton and nesswell and jacooley are the four founding peeps of the weecago school"

woohoo!
YOU GO LIONTON!

tadah!
there you have it.
the crazy people of the weecargo school.
founded by lionton, khorzefeld, nesswell and jacooley.

=D.

it was quite funny when we all got the reference without asking.
hahaha.
but in case you're not as cool as jacooley and can't get it,

References:
lionton - Robert K. Merton
khorzefeld - Paul F. Lazarsfeld
nesswell - Harold D. Lasswell
jacooley - Charles Horton Cooley
melwin - Charles Darwin
shannon - Claude E. Shannon
weecargo school - Chicago School


01

No comments: