Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Straight Bees

Yes that's right. No plus, no minus. Out of the 5 mods I took (the least ever for a semester so far), I got an S for one, and B for everything else.

It's so disgustingly, distinctly average that it makes me feel that there isn't anything that I'm good at! I got 4 B+ for the first sem, 4 B+ for the second sem and just when I thought I should be getting better, I got my lousiest results ever.

4 Bs.

I was in a state of shock and disbelief because it looked completely absurd. There were some mods I spent more time on, some that I liked better than others. In the end all of them yielded the same result - WHAT THE FUCK?!

At the rate that this is going, a second upper is close to becoming impossible. What I've achieved this sem is probably not measurable by grades, but what I failed to achieve academically is glaringly obvious, as shown by the grades.

I need to be more consistent next semester and choose the right modules. It's been 3 semesters - I need to make the lessons learnt count for something, dammit!

01

No comments: