Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quasselstrippe

The benches are the place for us to chill, talk about school, talk about life, exchange ideas, eat our meals, listen to music and do nothing at all. In a sem where all of us got split up and we'll only get further apart when attachment happens next year, I really appreciate the fact that we get the chance to hang out.

It's the place where everything happens. Where familiar faces are.

In our little circles, we're enriched by each other and it's then that school life is at its most meaningful.

To Karyn... you saved my ass countless times and for reaching out to me and giving me a chance to be a friend.

To Cameron who told us about his atheist point of view, which was fucking funny and really made me go woah at his reasoning skills!

To Nessie for giving me inspiration for COM 227 by introducing me fmylife.com. It's the funniest shizzle ever as well.

To Ness for buying me cookies that weren't meant for me but letting me eat them any way and dropping by the editting suite.

To Ros who challenges me creatively and we're having another hell of a sem... it'll be weird working with other people!

To Qiqi who complimented my thisdiscosucks shirt!

To Mei Si for the cute sms after we looked through our rough cut for COM 225: Hello boyboy and galgal :) dun be depressed! we will make everything ok! :)

To Jinyong for leaving an obscene photocopied picture of Adeline around after LRQ and I came back from dinner.

To Lyon who always has to listen to me whine and behave like a kid even when he's like 2 years younger than me and cooler than me because he plays this cool red guitar.

To Christine and Adeline and Joyce who are trying their best to help me survive 226 although I think I've pulled my weight more than I did for some other module which I shall complain about next week. You guys are fucking funny and I love bickering with you guys... We make a fun team.

To LRQ and EH, hopefully after this sem we'll be back on track again just like old times. That day at the benches was it.

01

No comments: