Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pretty Disgusted

It was drama at Zouk yesterday. I didn't bring any ID. I couldn't get in. I used someone else's ID. The bouncer asked me for the address which I couldn't give. I had memorised the IC number instead. He was this close from banning me. Luckily YL came down with my Matric Card and IC, which she took to photocopy to apply for the Citibank card on my behalf, which ironically, was going to get me into Zouk for free in the future.

Well what can I say.

Got into Phuture, saw Edwin and Jayne on the catwalk.

Danced to so-so music.

Got into a fight with this bitch who kept shoving and shaking and invading my space. Definitely wasn't the most matured thing to do. She shoved, I pushed. Then she screamed, profanities aplenty. I shouted back, louder, more vulgar and her friends pulled her away. I know the fact that she didn't have a comeback line didn't mean that I won but it felt like that. And her friends dragged her away.

I was in such a bad mood that I wasn't able to enjoy Circus and Gimme Moar when they played it immediately after that.

I was surprised that they played Never Be The Same Again. Classic.

For the rest of the night I was paranoid about people stepping into my space. Worst of all I didn't really dance. It was just bopping. I've had it with fucking Phuture for now. My best clubbing experiences were never at Zouk. Crappy crowd, okay music.

Butterfactory and Double-O are where I'm going to go after exams are done.

01

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello all
http://www.manga-reader.com/ - klonopin pill
Klonopin - Anxiety sufferers wonder pill
[url=http://www.manga-reader.com/]clonazepam medication[/url]
Patients taking this drug are closely monitored if they show any signs of suicidal thoughts, unusual mood changes, worsening of depression.
clonazepam drug
IV should be administered and adequate airway ,maintained.