Thursday, February 11, 2010

Public Holiday Please

I'm beginning to wonder if being in an office is my kinda thing. I get less tired teaching an entire day of tuition! And I think there's a bit too many things that are done according to "habit" so it's very hard to see everything with a fresh perspective every time. It's not really monotony but it's like... the process is a bit fixed.

I wonder if I'm making sense.

I'm looking forward to the CNY holidays because of the long break and spending time with my loved ones. I'm aware time is limited, occasions are limited. This happens once a year and it is special every time. I will do my best just by smiling. Yes, I think that's what I can do.

I wish I had more money though. I didn't buy anything for the new year because tomorrow NTU's gonna deduct $370 from my bank account for miscellaneous fees. Life is tough!

01

No comments: