Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Marchin' On

This blog is turning into a funny thing lately. Not very personal. A bit trashy. Shorter entries. Less pictures, more movie-reviews. I do not know what is going on. But surely after this internship I foresee everything going back to a bit more normal. More me in "Pop is Dead?" and "This Disco Sucks" T-shirts instead of office wear 5 days a week. More sunshine and outdoors, less predictability.

Not that there hasn't been drama in my life. There's been plenty but it's hard to share. I used to be so much more comfortable ranting but even then I was aware of consequences. Now I'm more than aware, I'm cautious. There's plenty of drama, yes, but not everything has to be aired in public.

The ability to cross that line and make yourself an online celebrity... nah, think I don't have what it takes. Haha!

I think it's less stormy and I'm comfortable (but not conceited) with where I am right now. Tonnes of tuition means sufficient money and not having to worry too much about where my next meal is coming from while being able to afford overseas trips, concerts, plays and clothes. Granted I should probably save more money. Realistically I won't be getting a high paying job upon graduation so it'll come in useful.

But yeah, I'm happy being busy with internship and 7 kids, hanging out with friends, watching movies, TV series on my laptop, whiling my time away.

Looking back, I've made some rather good decisions regarding how I wanted to live my uni life. No reason to start doubting myself now.

01

No comments: