Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Old Pals at Xin Wang

I would like to show the world that I am serious about my blog once more and therefore I shall now attempt to update it daily. It is very challenging and I should be sleeping more as can be seen by my horrible eye bags. Not only do I look much older due to internship I have let down the one fan who reads this blog - you. Yes possibly in the entire universe, you are the only one reading. These nonsense photos (I need to gain some weight really) are for you:

.u01

u03

u04

u02

u05

u06

The three of us sat at Xin Wang till about 1AM or so, talking and talking and talking and we have finally decided, after knowing each other for almost a decade, to go on our first trip together. I am looking forward to all this travelling.

Phuket in July!

01

No comments: