Sunday, July 18, 2010

Seeing the Past

Looking back is strange. Okay, so when I think back, when I see pictures, I see mostly the good stuff. I remember the happy moments. I think my brain has this auto-delete function for bad memories. So I like looking back at my life. It's also funny and strange to see how one thing has led to another and where my choices have taken me.

I feel age catching up! I feel the same, perhaps just slightly more matured. But I don't look the same. I don't like the same things. I don't write the same way. It's... unnerving!

But it's fun looking back, especially through this blog. I've done a lot and those moments - they will never come back. It will never be the same. But I guess life's like that. You only have the present.

This time last year, I was in Bintan. The year before, I was an OGL. The year before that, I was getting ready to start school at NTU. It just gives me the feeling that time doesn't stand still, I will never be the same again and every moment that I live from the experiences I've got, are of the "new" me.

Sometimes I don't know what I am talking about. Think this blog needs less writing, more cam-whoring.

Phuket on Thursday!

01

No comments: