Thursday, July 22, 2010

Every Day is Crazy

It feels like a crazy day, every day. I do too many things for my own good. I miss lazing around. But what can a popular guy do right? Make money to go out and enjoy and meet up with awesome friends to shop at Ion, chill at Timbre, sing Karaoke and maybe take frequent trips overseas, like Phuket tomorrow.

Have to exercise to get in shape, have to search for music to put in my mp3 player, have to keep up with the gossip, watch entertaining sitcoms, e-mail old friends about life, buy Calvin Kleins online, teach tuition...

One thing good about life now is that it isn't repetitive. I have control over what I want to do. It's unpredictable. It's even more fast-paced. But I like it because I think slipping into a routine dulls the senses.

That's one of the reasons for going overseas. New sounds, new sights. New smells, new heights. I want to feel alive and this is one of the ways I know how.

Flying back on Monday morning. Hopefully this trip would mean more photos for this blog and less rambling.

01

No comments: