Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Results Announced

O-Level results were announced today! "Bobby" did decently, scoring A1, A2, B3 for E Maths, A Maths and English respectively. I told him I was happy and proud of him. He wasn't really satisfied as his L1R5 was 15 but he didn't get anything less than a B3 for the rest of his subjects. Okay, fine, he got B3 for the rest of his subjects! But I think it's great and I'm sure he'll do better in the future. It's all uphill! I'm really glad that I got the chance to teach him, that it was always great fun and his antics were always entertaining. He's a great kid.

YH got A2 for his E Maths. A bit disappointing because he's definitely A1 material but there's still this year, when he'll be taking Os with another 2 of my students.

My last O Level student was about 4 years ago, and she got C6 for A Maths. Considering she always got F9 all along it was quite achievement.

However, I'm glad I finally have some grades to brag about / show off my brilliance.

I need to not enjoy teaching so much. I fear I may get stuck with it for the rest of my life.

01

No comments: