Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Glad You Came

w01

This is my summer anthem.

It starts off with a rather heart-felt declaration of "my universe, will never be the same" and then the beats kick in and it's a non-stop party till the end.

I love the lyrics and the way they rhyme. I like how it's simple and the mood's just fine. I mimic their accents everytime the song hits the pre-chorus bit:

Turn the lights out now
Now I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time
Time is slipping away
Away from us so stay
Stay with me I can make
Make you Glad You Came.

The track has a bit of Ibiza vibe and their video? Fantastically summer-y, messing about in the sun and the sea.

Watch The Wanted's video for Glad You Came here.

w02

The current brit-pop group to listen to, alongside the legendary Take That.

No comments: