Sunday, April 24, 2005

Last Parade

This'll be my last parade to represent yet the end of another book out (I'm looking forward to the next one already which is a LONG ONE, silly me). 0229!

I've done some things this week that made me real proud of myself. Running 7 km. Going through the interview and the written test (although I'm going to flunk the 10 MCQs on current affairs) for admission to NTU SCI. I really hope I get in, because there's nothing else I can see myself doing. Ooh, also, the EOD people have left 39 SCE to go back to 36. I had a hell lot of fun with them, especially Shao Hao. I'll miss them a lot. Sigh. Life's going to be different in camp.

This weekend has been fruitful because of that interview. I also attended the last practice of harmonica yesterday. I can't even begin to explain how I feel. For every beginning there's an end. And that happened yesterday. I didn't get to hear anything startlingly good from them, because apparently they were busy with other things and the mood was just not there. I didn't leave in a tremendously... "glamarous" way but well time was against me.

From the beginning to the end
Two years on, about there
Suffered from it all
Yet learnt even more

Music's what I enjoy
Harmonica's my toy
The chance to lead
The chance to experience
The opportunity of a lifetime

5 weeks
5 book-outs
5 Saturdays
The goal seems so clear

Even the most exciting Game must come to an end
Because no matter how strong the bond might be
There is never enough "fate" to hold it together
The satisfaction that could've last a lifetime

As I walked out from college
As I walked past the gates
As I took the bus
As I tried to keep my emotions in check
For the last time

One dream
One desire
One goal
All hearts on fire

This Friday...

No comments: