Saturday, May 08, 2010

Fuck Yeah Jason Khor

Yesterday was incredible. I spent an entire day at work, before 2 hours of badminton with my colleagues. Admittedly I'm not fantastic, but it was a lot of fun. I was flooded with endorphins after that. It was an incredible high. I must play more often.

After that it was Filament 2010. Surprisingly I liked the documentaries better than the narratives. A New Hope was an exploration into two Thai women's lives coping with HIV. I was really moved by their honesty and their strength to live. It made me miss Thailand and I thought of the times that I've spent there. It is probably the country that I've stayed longest at, cumulatively. I also enjoyed the rather startling docu about elderly and sex. We learned about how it was to be like, going through the last stages of life and their views on life, love and death.

A small group of us went for supper at Kopitiam before trooping down to brotzeit, this German beer place at Raffles City. It seems that we always gravitate to that place whenever we're in the vicinity. The iPhones came in useful and we took a few photos.

Okay. They all tried to get me drunk and they succeeded. I am a bit embarrassed, not very proud of this. But I was a fun drunk. And I blame DJ for ordering the second glass. Only he and I had a second round. And I said things I never thought would come out of my mouth. And I laughed at Nessie's unfunny things. And Qiqi was busy turning my photos into Neoprints.

I can't remember all the shit I've said but I called DJ "a magic trick gone wrong" because he had two taller glasses of beer and it didn't seem to have any effect on him while I was er, well I got quite high. Stanley also mentioned that I said I was "walking straighter than normal" and "waiting for the train to come before we leave".

I am sure I said "change" and not "train" dammit.

In short they were all mean and even updated their facebook status with shit like that. They call this event FUCK YEAH JASON KHOR. I obviously do not approve but I was very very happy last night. And they were happy about this. Win-win.

y07

y02

y01

y03

y08

y09

y04

y05

y06

According to them I also start speaking in rhymes, singing, speaking loudly, scolding vulgarities and also they bullied me so I gave them the middle finger(s).

Next time I REFUSE to have more than one glass. It will not happen again (in the near future).

More good years ahead.

01

No comments: