Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Like Because

Tomorrow night I am supposed to be...

1. Interviewed for a project
2. De-thorning roses for FOC
3. Cooking for combined-hall bazaar for DND
4. Attending a meeting with the CI Club
5. Having Dance Rehearsals

Unfortunately there is only one me, so something's gotta give.

I'm so dead tired today after reshooting the 225 project. I was so excited about directing my portion but the sungun died on me. I was very angry with that because it could've been much more exciting but I guess it was meant to be. I don't dare to impose on my actors and groupmates any more. It was a decent effort.

I am so looking forward to Thursday. It's my only day off. Well not totally because I have tuition but yeah, Thursday is a good day. Friday will be spent editting, Saturday in Suntec for NTU Openhouse and Sunday will be an entire day of tuition.

Sombody save me.

01

No comments: