Sunday, July 05, 2009

Babbling Idiot

A week has passed but I haven't been blogging. I'm going through that cycle. At this point I'm struggling to find inspiration. There's just no passion, no excitement. It's a temporary low point, a time for me to figure myself out. What I'm seeking and what I want. I don't want to waste my time chasing after things I don't want. I want to minimise my regrets.

It's like being in a cocoon, moving on to the next stage. I ask myself, "What was I thinking?". As Madonna said, this is one of the questions we ask ourselves when we become self-aware. I want to step forward with confidence, knowing that the past is the cushion behind me and the future is in my grasp. Growing up is hard. It's all about making mistakes and figuring stuff out. Then again, the whole of life is as such. I wish I was more sure though.

I've met with quite a few friends this week, each with their story to tell. They inspire me and for that I'm grateful. I've wondered though, why I just am not used to mingling with people in a big group. I like intimate, engaging conversations. The kind that happens more often than not with only a couple of people at a time. I do miss those noisy, boisterous huge group outings... But I guess it's not really my thing.

If I spend so much time earning money, I think it's time I use it wisely.

01

No comments: