Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Some Presents

q01

Okay so this is not a present but I bought it and Im very proud that I did. There were other colours like blue and white but I liked this one the best. It was a bit loud and I wasn't sure whether it'd suit me but well I'm loving it more every day!

q02

I haven't used this yet because it looks too awesome to be used!

And today I was in school at the benches. Then I saw a board. The board wrote, "Hello Jason, HAPPY (REALLY) BELATED BIRTHDAY...". It took a few seconds before I registered that "Jason" might be referring to me. Anyway... so I got this today!

q03

And the front! Well the front isn't really that presentable. Erm okay but I shall reveal it nonetheless.

q04

Very unglam but I like it! I'll put it by my bed!

Ooh and the following birthday wishes have something in common:

Michael Q: happpy birthday dude! (hope you managed to spot the brit reference)

Stanley T: 1-2-3 Peter, Paul, and Mary wish you Happy birthday!

Such awesomeness. Haha... When I'm very free I'm going to copy all the Facebook birthday wishes onto the blog. In case Facebook crashes. It's hard to find stuff on the wall anyway.

01

No comments: