Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Christine's Birthday Party

Saturday was Christine's birthday celebration... It was a lot of fun because -

1) There was mahjong
2) Crazy people playing wii are entertaining
3) I won a lucky draw prize (packet of peanuts!)
4) We were all as dumb as we usually are

I think the theme was rather difficult for the guys. We ended up dressing like nonsense! Hahaha... but it still made it great for photo op. Stanley deserved the best-dressed because as LRQ said, he looks like those kena fucked my MILF kind before being... erm... yeah.

I find it really entertaining that a huge group of us can gather to have fun, play weird card games that I have never heard of, play with dogs... etc. CS is small but we hang out in our cliques. It was fun to chill out with everyone else too.

Okay. For nonsense, scroll.

q01

q02

q03

q05

q04

q07

q08

q06

q09

01

No comments: