Saturday, October 03, 2009

A Givenchy Birthday

Another year older, but more birthday thoughts in another entry.

Celebrated it with the gang at Timbre after chilling out at Ros' place for Hari Raya. Spent super a lot of money on drinks and food. The theme for the night was "come in your most BOOMS stripes or zebra/leopard prints".

I think the dress code photographed rather well.

The present took me by surprise. It was Play from Givenchy. I mentioned it only once so I never expected to see it as I unwrapped the small box. I was thinking cufflinks or something!

Hot topics of discussion included sex before marriage, how hand-holding with your partner is a clue on who's the dominant person in the relationship, French for "Would you like to see the stars with me tonight?", the haze and how we felt about being PMEBs in the future.

The band played a birthday song for me and they all sang along. I had tonnes of fun. It feels great to celebrate a birthday. I think we celebrate each other's birthdays most consistently. At least according to my blog that's true!

Last of all we had a cam-whoring session where each person took a photo of the rest. We had some hilarious results and others that were not for public eyes. So. Photos -

a01

a02

a03

a04

a05

a06

a07

a08

a09

a10

Thank you all for a very special evening!

01

5 comments:

weetzdom tooth said...

happy belated birthday dude. may you find happiness always! :)

jason kyh said...

LOL! thank you! =)

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that exact model. The prices for the sneakers are around 220 dollars on every site. But completely I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that exact brand. The prices as regards the boots are about 230 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were around 190 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?