Thursday, December 31, 2009

More Holidays Please

Just to get a start on posting all those photos that were up on facebook and need to be up on http://www.wh-s.blogspot.com!

Ros, Ness and I went shopping for presents in town.

j1

But we ended up being tired and sat at Starbucks and chatted and people-watched for the longest time. And trying out the nerd-look.

The CS peeps and I went to St James to support Adeline for her concert, Vivace.

j02

Self-explanatory.

j03

The somewhat camera-elusive Jinyong.

j04

j05

j06

And my first time dining at The Soup Spoon. Expensive and nice but not very filling.

There was another day where all of us trooped down to Wei Xun's house and played board games.

j07

Okay, so mahjong is not a board game but it's an awesome game. And the beer was very good. This is me, after one can. Someone take me out to drink tonight! Haha! That face-swelling always happens, no matter how little alcohol I drink. I enjoyed myself though I lost a little.

j08

I enjoyed the food more. Pizza Hut's spicy drumlets...

j09

And a group shot of everybody in the place! It is quite amazing how CS is small and everyone is comfy with each other. There are cliques and all but we find ourselves merging and interacting and mixing and... There's that spirit and chemistry that I cannot really describe. But it be awesome.

The gang sans Yueting went to Seoul Garden for lunch on the eve of Christmas eve.

j10

Nessie was with us but she left earlier to catch Avatar. I cannot wear this to work because my attire is not smart casual. I was somewhat disappointed. I had to get new pants.

j11

The three of us stayed around and went shopping. Again. Surprisingly it wasn't that crowded in town. I'm sure people had the sense to not do last-minute shopping. There were sales but the best stuff had probably already been snapped up.

Thad, Stanley, Ness and I went to Nee Soon CC.

j12

To play badminton. Thankfully it was a short walk from the train station. After this fateful day of exercise, everyone ached like mad, especially in the places such as the forearm, lower back and butt.

Yesterday, yesterday, was Nessie's birthday party. It's her 21st birthday today! (And Qiqi's on the 2nd Jan, Yue's on the 3rd Jan.) It was full of awesome food, alcohol (it had its own bar), wii and bubble balloon... things.

j13

j14

j15

j16

j17

j18

There would've been a somewhat presentable photo but I think Melvin was somewhat drunk (okay so he wasn't) and the photo turned out super blur and so it would've been pointless to post.

I realised that I missed out on OGL Kbox and Christmas with my cousins. Will post when there is time.

Yay for a frivolous photo entry. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Happy 2010 people!

01

No comments: