Friday, January 01, 2010

Beginning 2010

I shall -

1. Exercise thrice a week
2. Spend $550 a month (for Jan-Jun that would mean I can save approx $750 a month)
3. Travel overseas twice
4. Host 3 people visiting Singapore
5. Learn about internet marketing
6. Start a new blog/website

That's all I can think of now. I've already kick-started on a few of these towards the end of 2009 so it's not going to be one of those "impossible resolutions". Just felt the need to give myself some concrete direction.

I'll probably make up the rest along the way.

I know for sure that it's going to be a good one though. As I've gotten to understand myself better, become more confident of my abilities, I've been able to design my life and live the way I want to. It'll be another year of learning and growing and working towards making dreams a reality.

01

No comments: