Thursday, May 06, 2010

Imma Be

Yes I am guilty of this. It stems from my bubbling optimism and that can-do attitude. I am enthusiastic about stuff, willing to flirt with fate and give the impossible a chance. I have the tendency to compromise and to be nice. Then I over-promise. With this I've failed to manage expectations. I also overestimated myself.

I think it's a balance. But to play on the safe side, there's nothing wrong with aiming high, achieving more. And giving more. Making people happy and brightening up their day. Make them feel special. Feeling special myself.

Yes, if I didn't try hard to do as many things as I do, I won't know where's the maximum, the craziest and the best that I can do.

But ok, I'm prone to going off into the deep end when I don't get what I want. And possibly letting people down as well. This optimism is a silly double-edged sword.

Also, I am convinced that clubbing and alcohol is the solution to all problems.

01

No comments: