Monday, May 31, 2010

Bad Minton

t01

And this is a photo of me and my crazy/awesome colleagues during our badminton session at Tampines (which is so far from Woodlands) on Friday.

I have bin workin' on mah fidness to the extent that I am quite surprised at how non-skinny I look now!

My work place is awesome because there is a gym and I abuse it as frequently as I can, which is about twice a week. Also, I've been playing tonnes of badminton thanks to my badminton-crazy colleagues. We have a lot of fun because of all the terrible antics that we get up to - mimicking each other, making funny sounds and ridiculous badminton tricks (like hitting the shuttlecock with the wrong end of the racket).

And I'm thinking of joining the Standard Chartered half-marathon later this year. Or maybe the 10km. I'm not sure who I'm going to grab along with me but I'm really excited about going. I can't remember the last time I went for a run like this. Really looking forward to it.

I have never felt fitter after leaving the army. I'm not sure about IPPT in July though. That's a rather shitty test of what I've achieved so far but I think it's time I train for 2.4. Haven't ran in ages!

01

No comments: