Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Let's Go Oh Oh Oh Ohohoh

p01

I am a little tired of things going on repeat. I crave more adventure. The weather is searing. I am very annoyed by this heat.

I need another holiday although I just came back from one. I think there should be a week of holiday for every week of work. I think I am crazy and also not making sense. Which is terrible in a world full of sense.

I must write more because writing less means that I get out of practice. It's like you've taped your mouth shut for so long and you need to learn how to talk again.

The humidity is crazy.

Needs a support group.

Should sleep more.

Iron Man is good so I shall watch Iron Man 2.

Whoever said that money can't buy happiness is lying.

There's tuition tomorrow. Strangely enough, I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure it is trying to tell me something but I am scared of this something.

Reminds me that Bobby sent me an SMS today: Yo.. can you receive mms?:) can help me check whether i have done my question correctly? :) i take photo send you..

Made my day today.

Less talking, more doing.

Because we come into this world alone and we leave it alone, it's natural that we're alone for some part of this journey sometimes. Just have to live with it.

Why the fuck is it so hot, really.

Rock that body, come on come on, rock that body.

What is the one thing you do that makes you feel that there's meaning in your day? Or that makes you feel alive.

And.

Have you done it today?

01

2 comments:

weetzdom tooth said...

make someone smile :)

jason kyh said...

yes i try to do this every day!