Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Cousin's Wedding

e01

e02

e03

6 minutes. 1 entry. Go.

I'm thrilled to be chosen to be the groomsman at my cousin's wedding next Thursday at the Grand Hyatt and the following week at Jakarta. There's also a chance that I would be emcee-ing, in Chinese, for the wedding. In Chinese!!! Granted my Chinese is not too bad and I could possibly make it sound nice but it is surely not like English where I'll just go off like a machine gun without a second thought.

I'm really excited at the prospect of being such a huge part of the wedding. It's mind-blowing, I'm looking forward to it and I just... don't... know... what to say! I think I'll take it one at a time and also hope my camera doesn't fail me like it did a little with these wedding invitations! They were designed by my cousin and his fiancée and I think they're fantastic! They took a really hands-on approach with the wedding and did almost everything themselves. I've heard so much about everything, especially the church wedding in Jakarta. I have never been to a church wedding and now I will get to stand beside the couple as they walk the aisle and say their vows and everything!!!

Okay I'm possibly letting my imagination get the best of me. I will just concentrate on looking my best and possibly try to help out wherever I can.

May everything go smoothly and my hair not collapse into a shapeless mess before the dinner(s)/ceremony is/are over.

01

No comments: