Saturday, June 30, 2007

One Week

One more week and I'll be leaving for Taiwan. I think it's a trip that I deserve after all the hard work I've put into earning money in the past two months. I met up with Terence, Daniel and Sern Hong on Tuesday and we have a rough plan of the itinery already. I wouldn't have been able to contribute as much if you guys hadn't left a few notes to lead me in the right direction, so thanks for all that!

Fantastically enough, my SCI orientation camp happens at the exact same time that I'm in Taiwan. I'm pretty disappointed, but there's nothing I can do. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the trip and going with the people I know so well. It's crazy how well we know each other, and I guess it's that kind of bond that keeps us together. I hope everything'll be smooth-sailing and that it'd be the best holiday I've ever taken!

I've been too busy lately. Part of me loves the fact that I have to be every where at once. However, it's tiring, and even my body's been reacting negatively. I usually wake up at 630AM to surf the net for an hour before work. Now I turn off the alarm, wake up at 8, and reach work 15 minutes late. I hate it.

I've been feeling tremendous highs and lows lately, so it would actually be good to settle down and not have so much excitement. But that's me. Saying one thing and doing another. Always waiting for the next bigger wave to come crashing so I can do a more spectacular surf.

The only way to beat death is to embrace life. Every second of it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: