Friday, September 24, 2010

Dance

Amazing stuff... I know I get a bit insane when I'm dancing. I'm so happy when I'm dancing I don't even know what I do when I'm dancing, reacting, reflecting, mimicking, transferring, zoning in and out, bringing... a mood, an attitude.

I think to most things I do now, I ask myself, "If I were dying would I wish I hadn't done that?" I don't think I would wish that I spent less time having fun, shopping, having adventures, exploring, travelling, making out, sleeping, eating... I would probably wish I worked less, made a difference to other people more. I would probably stay at home less and go out more. You don't have to spend money going out too.

What's the point of seeing the world through a computer screen when you can see it for yourself?

01

No comments: