Wednesday, September 29, 2010

AltLife S02E02 - Bimbo

"Your 'O' Levels are in a month! I would appreciate less talking, more doing!"

It is somewhat challenging to sound menacing after a tiring day of school.

"But I'm very stressed! You know, I was at school today for the entire day! From 7:30 to 5!" declared Bobby. I possibly have less hours of lessons a week than he did in a day so I glared at him, speechless.

"So because I'm stressed, I need someone to talk to."

"I'm not here to be your 'someone to talk to'."

"You are! You're like a psychologist! But cheaper!" I glared at him, gritted my teeth and turned away, refusing to entertain any more of his nonsense. He returned to his work and I stared at my toes for two seconds before he tapped my shoulder irritatingly.

"Eh, what's wrong with this!" I took a glance and in two seconds, like a doctor who has been seeing flu patients all day, monotonously diagnosed, "You copied this part wrongly."

"Woah! So disgusting!"

"I'm glad you are disgusted with yourself. And here... where is the MINUS?!"

"Somewhere... somewhere over the rainbow... " he sang, a bit out of tune. I growled and then choked on my own laughter.

"Hahaha! You also find it funny."

"It's not funny. And what is this! Why is this all blank?"

"I dunno how to do so I must leave blank in case I know how to do."

"HAHA now that is funny. If you don't know how to do then you expect halfway through the paper some miracle will happen and you will suddenly know how to do! Okay then what about this? Which part do you need me to explain?"

"Eh I know how to do. It's all careless mistakes."

"You're doing maths... like a blonde bimbo."

01

No comments: