Friday, October 29, 2010

Morning Rant

It's coming to the end of the year but things are by no means slowing down. Although I wish they would! All my tuition kids have graduated from me, except one who is getting an A Maths crash course. They all did really well and I'm happy for them. As well as myself. Bragging rights are hard to come by.

I see November and December being power-packed, but with more fun and less work, or maybe a good balance of both. There's FYP to look forward to. A lot of work to put into that! And then there're exams, some more mid-terms and a bit more stuff to do for French. Then again, there are also birthday parties, some slack days and Kimvy is coming for 14 days in Dec, from the 13th to the 27th!

Nowadays I'm a bit more chill but also beginning to worry about the future. What are my graduation plans... where do I wanna be... how much can I earn... All these annoying things you think about when you grow up.

01

No comments: