Saturday, March 05, 2011

Till The World Ends

Nowadays I look in the mirror and I think, "Who is this?". Not that I don't recognise myself but I don't recognise myself. It's kind of silly - I've been busy with work - school work, FYP work, tuition work. Sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes I hate it. And before all this will end, I should decide on what work I'm going to do after I graduate. Which is kind of silly if you think about it. How does the majority of the people decide what they want to do for the rest of their lives? How do those strategic people start planning how they want to proceed and excel in their routes when I am here as clueless as a person without a clue?

Finding happiness is hard work. Accepting happiness is hard work. Knowing what you want and finding out how to get it... is beyond hard.

In other news, while thinking of what to wear for Put Your Heel Down at Zouk tonight, I am at a lost as to what to wear. Which is ridiculous. There needs to be another sale at Topman and I need to buy some clothes. This is all.

I can't take it take it take no more. Never felt like felt like this before. Come on get me get me on the floor. DJ what you what you waiting for.

01

No comments: