Saturday, May 02, 2009

Nothing Fails

For two years I've been driven. At least by my terms. I've always been working towards something. Some new project, some new task in my mind. Something I've always wanted to do, something I needed to achieve so I know that my time has not been wasted.

But it feels good to be doing nothing. I like this pace of life. Not knowing what to do is just great. Staying at home looking at the sunlight seep through the door, creating a sort of a pathway into the house. Doing small bits of nothing. It's fantastic.

I watched a bit of Grey's Anatomy and Heroes. I've been hooked on hawker center food which is really awesome but oily and fattening. I'm going to a family gathering later to celebrate Mother's Day with my relatives and I'll be playing Mahjong. I'm going to leave my Restaurant City on and hope I'll up level soon.

Yes I love sitting around and doing nothing. For once in a very long time... I've got the feeling that I've nothing to do. My mind feels clear and my heart feels open and free. And it's awesome.

01

4 comments:

fruityberry said...

i cannot believe you blogged about leaving rc on so that you can level up soon HAHAHA.

SIGNS OF ADDICTION.

jason kyh said...

hahaha.. yes i did! it's a very bad sign of addiction. and u are very responsible for it!

weetzdom tooth said...

doing nothing?... jealous!

jason kyh said...

hahaha.. yes it is a damn awesome feeling... i dont know when i'll ever get a 2 month break after i graduate!