Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Voice of a DJ

So I was emceeing yesterday and I was freaking nervous. I didn't know my material that well and it was the first time that I did such a ceremony. I think I've lost a bit of emceeing groove. The last time I did it was last year... for a wedding.

I'll be doing it again this Sunday... for a wedding.

Anyway I took quite a bit of time to warm up. I know that obviously I a was shaking like a leaf on stage. But I was at least more confident of how I sounded. At the end of the entire thing some of the bosses and the CEO came up and told me that I had a nice voice. I'm quite happy... maybe I'll even do some emceeing for fun in the near future!

After this stint I'm going to try to be a DJ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can definitely see you being a freelance emcee leh.

shi fu

jason kyh said...

but this kind cannot be for life lor... so a bit sad. don't have 50 y.o. emcee one hor.