Sunday, January 22, 2012

adizero tempo

t01

I really like the new pair of adidas running shoes that I just bought - the adizero tempo.

I started running seriously in army. I used Brooks, the brand of army shoes that wasn't New Balance. Recently though, I've become more committed so other than getting myself new adidas running attire, during the fourth Saturday morning run with Firus, I got myself this pair of shoes. We went to the adidas store at The Cathay. Shopping there was fun. We spent a bit more than an hour in there and the staff really knew their stuff!

I've always thought of the basic stuff as sufficient, but the adizero tempo improved my running experience. Took it out for a run with Derek last Thursday during our circuit training. The arch supported my flat foot. They're relatively light and were comfy enough for my wide feet. There's also a bit more bounce in my step - really helped when we were doing the 100 counts of jumping jacks.

Last of all, it's in my favourite colour - red - just in time for CNY!

2 comments:

Bao Ren said...

Join you for training some time soon!

jason kyh said...

hahaha sure thing! :)