Sunday, December 21, 2008

Softball Hardcore

l01

l18

l02

l17

l03

l16

l06

l07

l08

l12

l13

l14

l11

l09

l10

I've got a bit of sunburn on my face from all the running around today but I had tonnes of fun. I don't think I'm made for competitions. I get really jittery on court. I'm sure others do too, it's just that I find it super overwhelming!

Taking photos on the other hand, gives me the chance to compete with myself, pushing to find better angles, forming interesting compositions... stuff like that.

They played really well today. I think they made about 8 home runs while the opposing hall scored, well, zero. I don't really understand the game much and I was too busy to keep count of the score, but the batting was awesome and we have players who are really quick on their feet.

On to the quarter-finals!

Go Hall 12!

01

No comments: