Sunday, September 04, 2011

My Ideal Weekend

q01

My ideal weekend would start with an early morning commute to Sentosa, alone. Taking the tram into the island with the rays of the rising sun shining into the cabin. I'd drop off at the beach station and walk to Palawan Beach and then I'd go for a run, down to Tanjong beach, make a turn and head to Siloso and then back to Palwan again. It'd be 11 and I'd chill at Cafe del Mar with fried chicken wings and ice-cold beer while watching hot bodies stroll by. When I become bored I'd take out August Man and flip it. If something catches my eye, I'd read it, but not too seriously.

At noon it'll be too hot to stay around, so I'd make my way home to wash off the sand but the brown of the tan would still be on my skin. The awesome chicken rice or sliced fish noodles from the coffeeshop downstairs would make for a good lunch. I'd pack it to eat while watching Hawaii Five-O. After that I'd hide in the room under the sheets with someone special and we'd laugh hysterically while watching Modern Family.

Then the outside world would be cool and dark, shifting gears into mysterious and sexy, and I'd change to something revealing and classy. We'd head to town for shopping and dinner at Watami. After that we'd catch a movie, some thing that's a bit humorous but has a serious take on life, not only with big name actors that sell, but with a brave story to tell.

When I'm back home I'd be happy and sleepy. I'd whatsapp a few friends to tell them about my day and then, I'd wish the world good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the movie? Who's special someone? Hahahaa

w

jason kyh said...

EH this i wrote this when the weekend hadn't happened!