Friday, March 18, 2005

Past Week

Monday:
Met Mak at 3PM. We went for a game of pool because the tickets left for Hitch weren't good. Oh yeah, we were at Causeway Point, which is 5 minutes from my house, 10 minutes from his! That's already an incentive to go out with him! Haha...

The last time I played pool with him I lost 3-2. This time, I lost 4-2. Terrible! There was once I hit the black ball in. Sad. After that we went to watch Hitch, which was everything I expected out of the movie. It's not bad, but nothing ground-breaking. After that we walked around, looking at VCDs, CDs and everything.

We had dinner at Pastamania! It was my treat because it was his birthday the next day. The food was good. We sat there and chat for quite some time about University courses and army life. Then we went to take neocards. I've known him for 2years already and I haven't even got one photo with him! So we took one, and it didn't turn out good. To my surprise, he wanted to take another one! So we went ahead with it. Both of us look funny in both pics I think... We need a real camera.

Tuesday:
There was activity at night only. Met my cousins with my brothers at Woodlands MRT station. We bought the tickets for the 910PM show, and because we were getting tickets for 7 people, the cash caused a bit of problem and we shortchanged! It was only when we bought dinner that we started counting the money countless times and realised that we were short of money! We went back after that and the cashier gave it to us... with not much questions asked!

There was still sometime left so I went to shop around myself. My cousins and brothers went to the arcade. My sis and other female cousin went to walk around too. The place wasn't crowded and it was good to walk around.

After all the random window shopping, we went to watch Constantine. I think it's a pretty good movie. 4/5. Good stuff. I was quite impressed with the one and only Keanu Reeves. He was bloody good and that's a fact! The storyline was also very impressive. It was scary at some parts but overall, very watchable and it isn't that difficult to understand. My sister was a little bit freaked out though. I don't know if it's the kind of movie that I'd like to watch again, but I'm looking forward to any movie by Keanu Reeves now!

Wednesday:
Went to Van's house to make cookies! It was bloody cool doing everything for the first time. We went to buy Hershey's chocolate chip to put into the cookies.

The process isn't that complicated and it was really fun to let my creativity flow. We made a girl and guy cookie (and mine was a HUNK). we made a scene on a beach ( we didn't manage to finish eating that one ), and I did a heart shape for her, and a LUV one as well. I did a fish one for JY and a guitar for TWJ.

Met both of them for dinner and after that they went to club at Zouk. I went around Orchard shopping. Well, not exactly. I was just looking around and letting everything overwhelm me. The lights... the feeling of solitude...

Thursday:
Went to Sentosa with Vanessa! There's some pics to prove it and I shall write more about it with the photos. Things started out slowly. It was really very relaxing and I fell asleep for an hour or so under the afternoon sun. Now my arms are relatively tan, my face is very tan, and my body is still pale. The disgusting photo up next.

We had dinner at the hawker and the food was bloody good. I loved every bite I took really.

Friday;
Today I received my posting and it isn't a pretty sight. There aren't many people going to where I'm going. In fact, I don't know anybody who's going where I'm going. At the beginning I was a tad depressed about everything but this is what I wanted I suppose. Deep down inside?

Somehow, I feel a tad lost. But still, everyone has to go through NS and everyone survived it, tough or not. I'll go through it like any other Singaporean male did.

Doesn't mean I ain't gonna bitch about it though. Stay tuned!

No comments: