Sunday, March 13, 2005

NUS Open House

Met Vanessa and 1/5 in the morning and made our way to BV to take the bus. Ended up taking the cab to NUS though! Listened to FASS talk and a bit of the Science talk. The exhibition was more helpful though. Met a hell lot of people around the place. Too many to name in fact.

After that Van and I went for this SPH talk on allergies. That really got me interested in Biology and all that kind of stuff again. It made me think whether I should pursue biology in NUS. It was a very interesting talk by 2 doctors.

At night, I watched quite a lot of TV and spent a lot of time online. Nothing much to do. I'm going to check out School of Info and Comm today at NTU. It's the only thing that I'm very interested in doing, so I think I'm going to find out more about it. Worst case scenario would be me continuing my academic life focusing on Biology... :P

No comments: