Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Upagainstthespeakertrying totakeonthemusic...



Courtesy of my-pal-and-biggest-Britney-fan-who-absolutely-rocks upon reaching home to grab some stuff before going back to camp today:

"Why not you DO SOMETHIN'? Waste time at home? Hit the comp ONE MORE TIME n u mite me LUCKY enought 2 c me online. But SOMETIMES the comp is just CRAZY rite? Wateva i ll jus ROCK N ROLL.Haha.Its YOU AGAINST THE MUSIC.I knw u re a SLAVE FOR SPORE. u cant deny it .. u cant crtl... u re a slave 4 spore! but .. u re STRONGER den yesterday .. right FROM THE BOTTOM OF UR BROKEN HEART .. i knw u re ANTICIPATING ORD .. but u re NOT A BOY NOT YET A MAN! i wont let u BE THE LAST TO KNOW abt my OVERPROTECTED army life in office. btw eating nitesnacks is TOXIC for u .. "

I've got one word to describe this, Sidney.

OUTRAGEOUS!


No comments: