Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Make You Laugh Like You Never Did

After Colin pointed in the right direction yesterday, I had the youtube performance on standby all day just so I could see it again and have a right laugh!

Mariah I'm-the-diva Carey made an appearance on Good Morning America. She strut her stuff (showing off her body, the dress, that attitude and oh, her singing) and performed tracks off E=MC2. There was a technical screw-up (I won't call it a glitch and neither would M) that left her trying to save the performance by herself. She did admirably well. I put myself in her shoes and I could never imagine singing "Stop singing my part baby" when the second cock-up happened.

It was even better when she, immediately after belting that line, belted out the part that was just played by the recording, pitting herself against it and showing that she could sing almost as well as her records any day, any time.

She wrapped things up by saying that she was creative and bringing something new to the moment everytime. Check it out here, Mariah's I-don't-know-how-manieth-Billboard-#1, Touch My Body

Shame on you Mimi if you didn't mean to sing live, but good save nonetheless.
01

No comments: