Saturday, October 18, 2008

Not So Coherent

I now have a vague idea of what I want to do in the future. To do that, I've got an idea of what I should be doing during the holidays. I should be studying now for the exams instead of thinking about the holidays. Priorities.

I've enjoyed myself tremendously filming for Pamy and Amos. There's going to be one final one tomorrow. The hospital scene was really fantastic. We did it at our school's medical centre. They described the filming as really professional and high-budget because of the number of people involved. It was an awesome collaboration among all of them - Pamy, Amos, Lyon, Joyce, Adeline, Chee Harn, Jinyong, Xiang Yu (I didn't miss out anyone did I?) to make the entire thing happen. I was really honoured to be involved. Hopefully I'll do it justice and they'll get an A + +.

Acting for film and for theatre is very different. It feels strange because I haven't got much experience in both but I'm feeling my way around. It's probably not my niche exactly but for now since I'm not really better at other stuff, I'll concentrate on this! I'd like to move into writing and directing though.

I bought The OC seasons 2 and 3 last night. I've waited half a decade for the price to fall and now I've finally got the both of them for 90 dollars. I think it's quite a steal. I can't wait for the other two to fall into my lap. The OC was really a big deal in shaping my life and attitudes growing up on it. I know that there's been comparison to Gossip Girl but I think the two are rather different. I could still remember the days JC where I was one of the few people watching it, till I went to the Army and talked about it in depth with Samuel.

There are some very real things to think about in life but I find it hard to balance thinking about the superficial and plotting daily actions to keep in line with the final goal. Sometimes we lose sight of the path. Sometimes we get distracted.

But at the end of the day I guess we live our lives for ourselves, and we are the ones whom we have to answer to.

01

No comments: