Monday, October 06, 2008

Hall Celebration



It's a tradition for the Hall Queen to help the Hall Prince cut cake. Well at least Jing Ying did it last year!



Hall 12 Seniors!



My OG - Halphas!



Desperate to show a bit of love. I was guessing he'd do that. I'd taken a couple thousand of his photos during pageant training and there was probably only one that he didn't have some weird expression!

K lar Bernard you rock lar don't emo if you see this okay.



Another Halphas shot. LPY is going off liaoz. SOB.



Hall 12 de cha bo si bei chio arh... 1, 2, 3, 4...



It's hard to refuse with the Hall Prez offers alcohol. And Da Jun kept encouraging.



I think the reason we took this photo was that we wanted one before I became dead drunk.



And I'm probably the noisiest person when I'm drunk. And I drank some more. (No thanks to Shaun! BOOO...) Until the security guard came up. HDD and LRQ took me for a while and I got to express all my feelings in my drunken stupor. That was probably one of the most memorable things I've done to celebrate this birthday... getting drunk... TBH I don't know if last year was worse or this year.

I think this year, because it actually required panadol to cure.

01

No comments: