Sunday, October 12, 2008

Swagger Of A Champion

This week I've sang/danced POM in school with Jac.

Just saying.

I weighed myself on Friday evening and I'm 55kg. I am disgusted. I have no idea how I'm getting lighter and lighter. If this goes on, I might just shrink into space. The only thing that I feel that I've been doing different compared to this time last year is that I haven't been exercising as much. And I don't have Daniel to cook me potato with mayo and butter for supper. Gosh! Comments about me getting skinnier have been piling and I can't take it anymore! Sigh. Okay, I'll eat more and see what happens.

I think this sem is one of my craziest. Okay, I've only been in Uni for the third sem, but it seems to be getting more hectic every sem! It's another reason why I'm getting thinner, I bet! I decide to do less extra-cirricular stuff, and I end up having much more school work! It's scary.

My current obsession is Graphic Comm, which I took to print yesterday with Ros.



I know it's possible that the tutor wouldn't like it. I haven't really consulted him much on the idea becuase some how the idea didn't cement itself during the consultation sessions I've had with him. I hope he doesn't get a shock when he sees it. I know it's not a particularly impressive piece, but I did put in a lot of effort and I guess at the very least that's something I can be proud of.

And Britney was such an inspiration, as usual. I've got a bit of Missy Elliot, a bit of Energy in there, but I've got like 2 lines from MATM and another 2 from Womanizer. Haha...

Speaking of which the new Britney Spears video is OUT! It's crazy how much of my life is linked to what she's doing. I think this is probably the third time I've mentioned her in this post. Anyway you can check out the video over here. It's really an awesome come back from the mediocre GM and POM(mediocre for her but better than every other boring shit who has dared to have music videos Miley *coughs*).



There are many crazy elements for the Britney fans. The beginning word title is how Stronger began. There's the office scene that mirrors some Slave sequences. There's the fat guy in the Toxic video. There's Britney with wet hair close up from MATM. There's that angle where she's feeding the cherry that reminds me of ILRNR. Then the bed sequence is quite Toxic too. I could come up with a thesis of this but I think it belongs to another entry.

I shall not start on the steam room scenes.

Okay, so maybe just one line:

Smokin'.

Beyonce, I can't think of a worse time to release a music video.

The last acting lesson was a blast. I enjoy going for lessons because everyone's really hilarious. They are disgustingly good at improv and caused us to laugh so crazily that... well, it was certainly one of the most memorable lessons. I was real glad that when Ros and I were the last people up there, it was actually hilarous. The worst part is that It got so funny that I actually broke out of character and laughed along. I can't describe the feeling but I walked back to hall after the lesson with a huge, huge smile plastered on my face.

I bet I looked retarded. But it was a great feeling.

Now if only those mugging mods were equally fun.

Sigh.

01

No comments: