Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What Would You Say

r01

I found this in the Nanyang Chronicle yesterday. It was an article about Power 98FM's School Invasion, where DJ Harry came to NTU to talk about "being a DJ".

I know I am bound to receive a bit of flak for what I said. With Qiao Ping beside me last Friday (she's an unlocks my crazier side), I was trying hard to give some quotable quotes. You don't want to be untruthful and you don't want to be too dramatic. At the same time you don't want to be that "useless interviewee who didn't give me shit to write".

Sounds a bit shameless, which is a bit trademark me... but then again, what would you say if someone asked you what qualities you thought you had to be a radio DJ?

01

2 comments:

Kazanara Chris said...

Not bad lol at least u tried lol!

jason kyh said...

HAHA yes i did! thanks chris! :)