Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stooffi

s01

I am in the same school as Steph. But I don't remember taking any mods with her. I've never worked with her. I don't remember talking to her. In fact I hardly knew her.

It all changed with Twitter. This Social media - it really works. I can't remember who followed who but it didn't matter. Her tweets were entertaining and educational. Secretly, I had always been reading about social media marketing. She amazed me with how much she was learning and how eager she was to share what she knew. I was impressed by how her knowledge was the result of her initiative. It was her drive that made me sit up and take notice.


s04

Of course what she did during internship was a lot more than that. She's done a video on her transformation to becoming a Geek Goddess. Very entertaining, very creative.

The most awesome thing she has done, in my opinion, is to be in the running for Standard Chartered's World Coolest Intern. It was her personality that drove us, friends, fans and admirers alike, to show our support via Facebook, Twitter and now, blogging.

Personally, I'm showing my support because of her guts to follow her dream. She's hardworking and she's charismatic. Her entire journey, leading up to this point, has been very inspiring. She's inspired me to do what I want to do and I will succeed. Just like she will win this WCI.

She also inspires cam-whoring but this is besides the point.

s02

s03

Thank you for your time.

01

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought new girlfriend!

W

jason kyh said...

Anyhow say!