Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wear Black Day for Ceni-te

t took me awhile to get to sleep last night because I was so excited. So excited because I had never "organised" something that would turn out to be so huge and to be greeted by so much enthusiasm. This is despite being social secretary for CI Club for a year and having done dress-themed days!

It is undoubtedly the power of Prof Cenite. The black colour - so signature. I suggested it on facebook and then on Twitter and it got rather hot - a facebook event was set-up and friends started spreading the word.

I appreciate every single person who turned up in black. We made something awesome happen, something I didn't think would ever happen! The enthusiasm, energy and excitement in the air today was just electrifying. Everyone felt it and I was in... awe. Prof Cenite's view must've been very awesome. He said something along the lines of, "Everyone's looking surprisingly good today!"

Thank you Year 4s. For being so supportive and having fun. I never thought the day would come when we'd look so united, so spirited, so sexy. I have no words for this day, except that I hope that it gave everyone something memorable for our last lecture together.

e10

e01

e02

e03

e04

e05

e06

e07

e08

e09

01

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most people look good in black ah. Most. :P

weetz

jason kyh said...

hahaha do i look good in black? :P