Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HTC Desire

It's like I've been locked in the storeroom for the longest time and now I'm finally out and seeing the light for the first time!

Maybe it wasn't the time to get a smart phone two years ago, but two years later, I've got from early adopter to laggard. Or maybe I wasn't even early adopter to begin with!

It's gorgeous and shapely, this phone. It's black and sleek. I'm still trying to get used to it though. But it is a mighty nice phone. I haven't been this happy to acquire a material possession since... I can't remember!

Now I've finally gotten a phone, with a plan. I plan to rule the world with this phone. It's everything that I've ever desired! But first maybe I'll buy it some clothes so it won't catch a cold and maybe a mask to protect its handsome face.

It's not the drugs talking. I wish I was having some. A little lack of sleep. And a whole lot of FYP.

5 more days baby.

01

No comments: