Monday, April 04, 2011

Lifestyle Change

There are those lifestyle changes that are exciting. Starting something new - a new job, getting a new house, a new car, a new University, a new friend, a new hobby.

Then there are lifestyle changes that are painful but necessary. Losing a loved one, coping with sickness, dealing with a broken-heart...

Breathe.

A new chapter, a new life, a new start. This is where those painful and necessary changes can lead. To independence, to happiness, to maturity.

Just that they are difficult. It takes baby steps. I need to remember to breathe, instead of holding my breath and hoping too hard that the pain will go away. There's this bitter taste in my mouth now. Combined a little with this feeling of being stabbed. And having to deal with it. And not knowing how to.

How do you deal with loss? When does it start to feel better?

Who can I stab to make it feel better?

It's really out-of-character for me. Feeling like this. Blogging like this. And I've been out-of-character.

Click that switch, make everything alright. I gave a good fight.

Breathe.

And look forward.

01

No comments: